I cannot tell you all how honored and truly touched I am to have been nominated by the amazing Misty Lane at Cinema Schminema for this fantastic award! I also cannot explain how grateful and surprised I am to find that I was nominated for not only this, but The Beautiful Blogger Award as well, in the same day. Unworthy and forever in your debts barely begins to cover my gratitude. I am so thrilled that I have found a family here and that people actually find what I have to say interesting! You will never know how big the smile on my face is, or how touched my heart is. Thank you, thank you, thank you! 😀
Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So here are my nominations:
10 Random Facts About Me:
1. I still have a baby tooth.
2. I’ve never broken a bone.
3. I’ve never been stung by a bee.
4. I’ve never been on a plane.
5. I have a fear of driving, and thus, do not even have a Driver’s License.
6. I’m obsessed with lip gloss, lip balm, and Chapstick.
7. I have always wanted to run away, and take an adventure, but I’m too chicken to do so.
8. I want to be a coroner, and I love watching autopsies.
9. I love pickles. With a passion. Always have, always will.
10. I’ve always wanted to write a book.
Once again, an incredibly huge thank you to Misty Lane over at Cinema Schminema for nominating me for this humbling and touching award. It means so much, and I am so grateful. Be sure to check out her blog early and often, because it is utterly brilliant! Thank you also to all of my friends and followers, and to those who I could not list because I was bound by ten, know that you are all worthy and fantastic! 🙂