Imagine my surprise when I discovered that John at Written in Blood had nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I am truly grateful, and this was completely unexpected. Thank you so much, though I am not sure I am worthy! Your blog has always been one of my favorites, as you put so much effort and work into your posts, and interact with your followers as though we were already friends!
As a recipient of this honor, I am to tell you all seven random factoids about myself, nominate seven fellow bloggers who I feel are deserving of this award, and let them know of this by placing a comment on their blog! Here we go! 🙂
Seven Things About Me:
1. I am a member of PETA, The Humane Society, and several other animal rights organizations.
2. I’ve only been to two other states besides my own.
3. I loved school, and am a complete and utter nerd. I want to go back to get another degree.
4. I have always wanted to be a veterinarian, but I fear I lack the math and science skills required.
5. I love photography, and have taken several nice shots, if I do say so myself. However, I need a better camera.
6. I want to learn ASL and German.
7. I am extremely hot-natured, and though I love the sun, I get overheated very quickly, even in the wintertime.
It was extremely hard to narrow down the list to seven amazing bloggers, especially since I was just nominated for two of these incredible awards in the same day, thus allowing me to choose a total of 17 blogs between them. Here are my picks for the seven blogs I feel deserve this award!
Thank you all for being fantastic bloggers, friends, and followers! You are appreciated more than you know! Keep up the great work! Once again, a huge, gigantic, grateful thank you to John over at Written in Blood for this beautiful honor. I am truly honored, and it is MUCH appreciated and means so much! 😀